WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON:
- nora’s first birthday party is saturday afternoon/evening
- mom is taking tomorrow off so we can deep clean this entire house
- thursday i have to juice and can all of our plums, as they’ve ripened unexpectedly. then reset some red plum jelly and make some sand plum
- friday i have to make 9 loaves of zucchini bread, 5 peach cobblers, help kim make 100 tiny fondant lady bugs, cupcakes, and then decorate said cupcakes
- saturday i have to leave the house at 6 am for the farmer’s market, come back to help decorate/clean some more, and then party harty
today i waged war on squash bugs (they’ve killed one of my smaller/weaker zucchini plants), cut rhubarb, picked sand plums, grated 12 cups of zucchini, worked on skulls, and scanned some recipes. its never ending!